Buying Vrp With Paypal?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Not Lifting Off, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Is it possible, cant see the option, only to pay via sage which fails everytime for me!

2. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    The RaceRoom Store accepts PayPal transactions (at least from my country)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yep, but I think it doesn't everywhere.

4. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    You might have the problem I use to get, at the top right where you can set your country, don't use United Kingdom, I have to use International English for some reason, which is quite odd.

5. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Yep, just followed Balrogs link to the German site, changed language to uk and the paypal option was there, but in Euros, went to pay with Paypal and it wouldnt let me pay in Euros, odd, dont remember having that problem before.

Any chance Paypal can be added to the UK page alongside Sage?

Edit - Ok, did it with Paypal from the German portal then had to change Paypal conversion settings to make the purchase.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017
  6. ozcanuck55

ozcanuck55 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I'm having trouble as well in Australia.....tries to pay via Steam wallet, goes to Steam, add funds to wallet fails at Paypal. No purchase. Will try again later. Tried 3 times in last 2 days. I thought the "go to Steam wallet" bit was phased out? I could be wrong.
    Update: Finally got Steam to add to wallet via Paypal, but when I got back to Raceroom, items were gone from Cart and not purchased. Will try again later.
    Update: After getting $$$ in Steam wallet and reordering through RRE Store...all good.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2017