Problem Can anyone help me with my Hyper Stimulator steering wheel setup.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by capster_1, Apr 24, 2020.

1. capster_1

capster_1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have this set up which i use on RF2 and even play Race Injection 07 which is an older version of RaceRoom.
    But i'm having trouble getting it to link to the game as i go into calibrate it alot are saying disconnect.
    It also says that it is active .
    Is there something that i'm not doing as it is getting frustrating to have this setup and have to use a mouse or keyboard.
    Or is this game only suited to FF wheels.
    Any help would be of assistance.
    And yes it is called a Hyper Stimulator and they have been around since 1994 and are made in Melbourne
    Australia and have sold units all around the world if not sure look them up.
    Thanks

2. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Hello @capster_1 what pedals and wheel base are used on your rig? As far as I can tell from googling the product you use, it's available with a range of wheel bases and pedals.

3. capster_1

capster_1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Alex,
    Thannks for the reply mate.
    It is in the profile picture.
    It is not any of the fanatec products.
    It is the original steering wheel that they sold the units.
    As i won this in a raffle type scenario at the 2000 melb GP.
    And i was getting myself back into it as i have got a computer back from my son.
    It may be what i'm doing to link it.
    But like i said this same setup gets used for RF2 with no issues.
    And it is not a Force Feedback Wheel either.
    From what i can see it looks like a great game but i can't play it with this steering wheel at the moment.
    Have got in contact with them being Hyper Stimulator and they thought that it was a firmware upgrade issue re connected it and no it is still not syncing.
    Have gotten back in contact with them and we will see what comes of that as i want to be able to play Iracing and Assetto Corsa also at which i want to play them as they cost a bit of money to play and have.
    Thanks for at least trying to have a look for me mate

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    have you just tried going into control settings
    edit assignements
    then clicking on the value ; steer left ; steer right , brake etc and pressing or turning the input

Andi

5. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    Try what @Andi Goodwin has described. It will definitely be possible to use your hardware if it's working for you in other titles.

6. Michael Ota

Michael Ota New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Did you ever get it to work? I had to redo my computer and had to reinstall windows 10 pro and now it wont calibrate. Let me know what worked for you.