Can it be set to ghost cars on slowdown penalty's

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alex Bonner, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Alex Bonner

Alex Bonner Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately the cut track slowdown penalty is something we will just have to live with, it serves a purpose on that driver. However as its an artificial penalty and something that would never be used in the real world, to have a car driving at half the speed of the rest would clearly not be a great idea.

Could it be possible to set the car that's serving the slow down penalty as a ghost while serving that penalty?

Cheers

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Chris Kemp

Chris Kemp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I would like to see this, too many races ruined by cars suddenly slowing down.
    Or remove the option altogether and just simply give the offender 2 warnings for minor offences, if they do it 3rd time then add a 5 sec penalty at the end and for a blatant cut track at full throttle instant 10 sec penalty
    Just an idea

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. The Angry Hamster

The Angry Hamster Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    This is one of the main reasons most player-run servers are using Drive-through penalties instead of slowdowns (and why they give you the option). Ghosting cars serving slowdowns would be helpful, but in the mean time just look for ones with the other penalty options.

4. Ouvert

Ouvert Active Member

Ratings:
    +42 / 0 / -0
    yep .. would be nice ..
    yesterday day I was bumped out of track, making me cut corner (fly through corner) and as I get slow down penalty I caused another crash ... normaly I would try to safetly rejoin, gain speed with staying out of a way, but no no :)