Problem Cannot turn off auto steering

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von delphinho, 19. Dezember 2020.

1. delphinho

delphinho New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

I have just switched from PS4 to a PC and have bought rF2 as well as RaceRoom Experience. I'm using a Fanatec CSL Elite (PS4 Edition) with a LC Pedal and had no issues setting up rF2. For RaceRoom, I had issues getting my LC Pedal recognized so I created a new profile based on the Keyboard profile where I assigned the controls to my Fanatec. When editing the Fanatec CSL Profile, I cannot use it, because it still says my Load Cell Pedals are not recognized, although I have exactly the same settings.

So then I went on track with the settings based on the keyboard profile but whenever I go into a corner, the wheel is automatically turning. I have not found any setting how to turn that off. Does anyone of the community has an idea how to fix that? Could it be related to the fact, that I edited the keyboard profile?

Thanks already in advance and kind regards from Germany.

2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    What difficulty level are you using? If you switch it to "Get Real" it will turn all assists off.

3. delphinho

delphinho New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm using indead "Get it real". All assists are turned off. I have latest drivers and uo-to-date firmware. The Game is fresh installed and I have bought the pro pack with all content. That's why it's even more frustrating :-(.

4. BeefMcQueen

BeefMcQueen Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +183 / 0 / -0
    Whenever you go into a corner, the wheel is automatically turning, you say? That sounds, as if your force feedback is just inverted. There's a setting to change that in the ffb options menu. Hope that helps.

Oli

5. delphinho

delphinho New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot mate, this fixed this issue :). HUGE THANKS, hope you have a great time over Christmas, take care and stay healthy :).

• Love it! Love it! x 1