Bug Chevy Camaro GTR3 Trans Setup Problem

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ECT CHEF UBoG, Jun 10, 2016.

1. ECT CHEF UBoG

ECT CHEF UBoG New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was practicing a track with the Camaro GTR3 and when I went into the car setup the transmission adjustment is all grayed out. But when I load a tune I get 1st gear available then when I adjust it, second gear becomes available and so on. Get down to 5th and everything gets grayed out again after the adjustment and then can't go back. The default gears are so low that you get no power when hitting the throttle. It's on all the Camaro GT cars. Want to throw this out and hope for a fix soon.

2. wad53

wad53 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Did you try re-setting the set up to default first? Are you trying to load an older setup made before recent updates?
    I occasionally get the very low gear settings with some cars that have been updated, and all I need to do is to re-set to the default setup, and then, if needed, start adjusting for a new setup.

3. ECT CHEF UBoG

ECT CHEF UBoG New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes even with the default setup the gears remain very low and can't change them. If I choose default and then load a tune it still won't allow me to change the gears.

4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    You cant change the gearing of the GT3 cars, it is fixed gearing apparently to align with FIA\GT rules.

5. wad53

wad53 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Also, if the "tune" (saved setup) you are loading was made before the recent updates, it will not work with the latest updated GT3 cars. The gearing will be out of whack. Try driving the Camaro with the default setup first, and see if the gearing is ok.