Clubsport V3s with Playseat Evolution?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Badders46, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hey all,

I was planning on getting the CSL Elite LC pedals from Fanatec but they are showing as out of stock and as these were for Christmas and my birthday is coming up too, my Wife has kindly said she might get me the CSP V3's

My question is... Are these able to mount to the Playseat Evolution pedal plate? I am able to drill so if that is required I could, but just wondered if anyone had mounted them at all?

Sorry to ask, but had a quick look on the web and couldn't find confirmation!

Cheers,

Dan

2. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    Yep. I got the normal non inverted clubsportv3 pedals mounted to my playseat evo. No drilling needed. I have to see the plate will flex allot when you brake. I suggest putting a piece of wood with an angle cut out of it under the plate. Since my brake pedal is setup to be stiff the plate was flexing allot.

3. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Thanks a lot! That is brilliant news... Yes I thought that it might flex... I had already thought about putting something under there :)

Do you have either the Brake Performance Kit or the Damper to go with it?

Thanks!

4. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I got both installed. I also have a hole drilled in the tube in the middle so the bolt can fall into it. Half of the playseat moved away from me on braking after a while.

5. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Ok cool... Do you recommend them? I don't have to buy now but might do in the new year...

Oh really! OK, might have to look at doing something similar!

6. Svennixx

Svennixx Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    I dont recommend the damper. Just buy the brake performance kit and play with the diffrent kind of bushings it gives you

7. Badders46

Badders46 Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    OK thanks a lot... I will take your advice I think - have read online that the damper isn't worth it :)