Problem Controller problems

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by HG Hansen, Jun 7, 2015.

1. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After the recent update last week the game says a controller is not connected. For some reason it says Fanatec Clubsport BMW wheel is missing. I can still map up my wheel (Fanatec GT3RS v2) and drive, but every time I enter the menus it says the controller is missing.

When I try to click on "Controller profiles" (?) - the first menu item in the controls menu, the game crashes every time with this error:

Faulting application name: RRREWebBrowser.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x55532f30
    Faulting module name: libcef.dll, version: 3.1846.1640.0, time stamp: 0x53fc72ed
    Exception code: 0x80000003
    Fault offset: 0x0010ec70
    Faulting process id: 0x1b4c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d0a12ceed2ba7c
    Faulting application path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\RRREWebBrowser.exe
    Faulting module path: D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\raceroom racing experience\Game\libcef.dll
    Report Id: 515ad6be-0d20-11e5-a186-f46d04966350

Is there any way to fix this?

2. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've attached the crash log file here - if it's of any use...

Attached Files:

3. Mikael Hermansson

Mikael Hermansson Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Through which experience are you accessing the Controller Profiles menu? We've had some users reporting issues specifically with control settings in the DTM experiences. Also, are you using any of the launch options that have been posted around the forums lately?

4. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was doing it through the DTM Hungaroring leaderboard.
    Not used any launch options from the forums...

5. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The game does not crash when I enter controller profiles from the portal menu shown when starting the game.
    Still unable to remove the BMW wheel though. Pressing "detect controllers" does not do anything it seems.
    Is there perhaps some config-file I can edit manually to fix this?

6. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,012 / 0 / -0
    Hi, The crash when entering the controller profiles in dtm experiences is currently a known issue.

Regarding the FanatecClubsport BMW issue, can you please let me know which base are you using? V1 or V2.

7. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I only have the old Fanatec GT3RS v2 wheel (not any of the new bases).