Problem Crashes at random times

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Dab19041, Oct 29, 2022.

1. Dab19041

Dab19041 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have been having random crashes lately with the 0xc0000005 error code. Looking through the threads I've seen other instances of this type of error but I still have not been able to nail down any common reason/solution for the crashes I am getting. The error occurs randomly (mid race, end of sessions, upon exit from session etc) but not every race. I was wondering if there is anything common in the attached crash logs that may indicate what is happening.
    I have tried all of the recommended solutions I have seen in the forums - checked the integrity of files, on/off manual cool down laps, no AI cars, display driver updates, controller conflicts etc.
    System:
    Windows 10
    i7-7700
    32GB Ram
    GTX 1050
    No mods installed
    Any advice would be welcome.
    Thank you

Attached Files:

2. shamarop

shamarop New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    is your problem solved, i also have the same problem as you

3. Dab19041

Dab19041 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately I have not been able to figure out a solution.

4. gior_cai

gior_cai New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I resumed RR after months yesterday... I have exactly the same problems indicated by Dab19041... I tried various written solutions but nothing resolved..reinstalled the game..... the only thing changed compared to the past is that I installed a new RTX 3060TI 8gb.. ...have you solved it?....any moderator can give help?
    tnx

5. Steffen Nold

Steffen Nold New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have almost the same Problem.
    Since today, when I want to start a Race, offline or online, the Game loads and then goes back to the start screen.

No Error messages.
    Got the 3060TI too.

Yesterday everything was fine, sometimes the start race button only needs time to load

6. ProDragonfire

ProDragonfire New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Exactly same issue here, it's decimated my Rep and Rating as i keep crashing in multi player races, however i have no dump files the game simply closes as if i told it to. Getting real tired of it after buying nearly all the content. Shame because i absolutely love this sim, but yeah.

Im running a RTX 3080, 32gb ram, game in 2560x1440p and everything turned up to the highest levels.

Until this is resolved, im not touching any multi player races as any more disconnects i cant get into most servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. VFX Pro

VFX Pro Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    They need to have a better QA process, internally and externally. Are there any official beta testers in the community?