Problem Customer Not Amused

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Joeks, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Spend over 400 euro's at RR, planning some online league together with my brother, preparing whole week, looking foreward.. tonight 14-04-2020 at 9pm nothing but throuble..thnx, and it aint the first time

2. ndwthx1138

ndwthx1138 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +101 / 0 / -0
    How in the world did you spend over 400 euros on a product that is 110 for every car and track? I understand over time buying more tracks and cars - but over 400? Over 200 is surprising.

edit - In fact right now you can buy every car and track for 65 dollar if you buy it through sector 3 (VRP)
    https://www.raceroomstore.com/us/10-000-virtual-racepoints.html

Regardless, did you want to just be heard or were you looking for a solution?

3. taonindo

taonindo New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    If they are supplying every one with cars and tracks 400 euro wont go a long way.

4. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    It's probably just someone who is unhappy and has decided, as usual, to exaggerate and blow their issue out of all proportion in the mistaken belief that it somehow makes them more credible. It doesn't, it just makes them look like a kid throwing their toys out of the pram. :sleeping:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    Over 200 is easily possible. I havent added up everything in a bit but im pretty sure im not far away from 300 at this point (edit: actually at 350) and theres still a good bunch of cars i dont own :D

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  6. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply! But its Tuesday again, and its shit again..3d time in a row..

7. zubi.drives

zubi.drives New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I also have often Problems to start the game or run it online. I`m also a bit set up with the Performance of the Server and the whole game.... ;( Many times i have to wait a Long time to start it.... horrible..