Question Does it get better? Not the game I mean...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by lrystedt, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    No they are not, certainly not in the paid content servers one or two here and there but some good racing to be had. Idiots will be idiots, not a lot you can do, its a very small minority.
    Edit - Apologies, read that as "everywhere"

If as suggested you are more than 2 secs a lap slower any half decent driver with that advantage will see it and be able to manouvre around you either into the corner or exiting onto the str8 the majority of the time, mistakes happen either yours or their end, if thats all it is apologise and move on, its no biggie, you`ll get a np more than you`ll ever get abuse for genuine errors.
    Practice is practice, do as you see fit, if your goal is to be racing against real people then dont waste your time learning with the ai, learn with real people, and where do you find them............online. Where the real fun is, mostly.
    Plus racing real people pisses all over racing the ai.
    Repeated, Idiots will be idiots, not a lot you can do, just suck it up and move on.
    No mate, just race your race, you dont need to and shouldnt have to warn people behind you you are braking, pointless politically correct mentality (not yours just the suggestion). If shit is gonna happen shit is gonna happen no matter how you brake, just race your race and hope it goes well.

Good luck.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  2. DreamsKnight

DreamsKnight Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0 / -0
    If i arrive close to a guy and at the fisrt braking zone he go full brake at 200mt zone when the real braking is 50mt, for sure i hit him without possibilities to do anything else.
    If you think going online in a server with a keyboard (where also pad users are a big problem) is the right solution, we don't need rankings.
    I think a sincere opinion and an encouragement to practice is a better way.

No. I'm explainig to the man Who don't know how to swim he can't go to olimpycs, which is your attempt. and especially if you do not even swimsuit (the wheel).
    Fisrt learn how to swim, then practice, then go to olimpycs.
    Racing game are great cause they are democrats: check leaderboards. If you are ten seconds than the best the problem is only one: you yet you have not even learned the tracks.
    Mount the wheel, practice a lot and you Will have also more fun. Trust me ;)
    (Except for idiots, ad said they are elsewhere. Also in legues)

3. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Mate, just race how and where you want to race, it takes time to get good and fast and even longer to get very good and very fast, be happy with either, dont be an idiot or unfair and all will be good.

Have fun.