Problem DTM 2013-2014 still useless

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gerbuho, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I thought this was gonna be included in recent fixes but no. In DTM 2013 and 2014 championships we still have race ended after the first lap. I know it's "old stuff" but still...

Am I wrong to still want to use this editions? Maybe, but the thing is I have done few (normal) races with those experiences so I want tu use them along with 2015.

Edit: Originaly this post was about 2013 only, but turns out it's the same with 2014.

Please fix it.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Just tried to reproduce this in DTM 2013/2014 and I definitely could complete the first lap without the race ending.

What settings are you using?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  3. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for responding.

Get Real. Adaptative AI. Championship. 22 laps. Everything on: Practice, qualy, flag, damage, etc. (is this what you meant?)

I will try with fresh new championships in each experience to see if it works.

4. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Alright, I deleted all my current chmpionships and started new ones.

DTM 2013: Seems to be back to normal, but the "impossible" AI is back too, just as it was some time ago. Adaptative AI insanely fast, they run 4+ secs per lap faster than me, ramm me all the time for being slow and seem invulnerable, they do things that apear to be against the laws of physics. Is there any file I could delete to fix it?

DTM 2014: Everything seems to be ok now.

Thank you.