Known Issue DTM 2013 Championship Unable to Race

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Shuria, Jul 5, 2016.

1. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I selected to have practice and qualifying sessions. After loading, I see the track in all it's glory and briefly a continue button in the screen after which a drivers list appears right over it going off bottom of the screen. I cannot at this point do anything at all. Clicking what I can see of the button has no effect, nor does pressing anything on my controller or keyboard. The only thing I can do is alt+f4 (the only way to quit out).

Have tried several times to no avail. First time I've tried to use the "Experience" mode. Everything works perfectly in normal RaceRoom.

2. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Its being reported to the devs.

3. Joshua Spann Jr

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    @Shuria for now, if you turn off full screen in the video settings it will work, until the devs can check out why its not working in full screen

4. Winzarten

Winzarten Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +377 / 0 / -0
    This doesn't work for me. What works for me is to change the resolution setting. Even moving the resolution down a notch, then up a notch, then apply (so you're not really changing ressolution) works.

5. Joshua Spann Jr

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    seems like after i turned off full screen and then turned it back on, it now works in full screen mode, give it a try and let us know your results

6. Joshua Spann Jr

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I didn't change the resolution, just turned full screen off, not sure whats going on, but it will be looked at

7. Shuria

Shuria New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Actually I got it working another way. Curious to see if this problem affected the ADAC 2014 experience I bought, I went into that. Everything there worked fine. Going back to DTM 2013 after that and the driver list did not obscure the continue button and I was successfully able to play.
    I quit the game, restarted it and tried just going into an ordinary RaceRoom single player race and then quit the race and went to DTM 2013, this too fixed the driver list/continue button issue.

Thanks for your replies!

8. Joshua Spann Jr

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    No problem, glad to see that its working for you.