DTM 2016

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VitaliR, Nov 18, 2016.

1. VitaliR

VitaliR Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Hello would like to say new DTM 2016, as the first gas is too sensitive especially in the first gear, you can not get out of the curve well! Second DRS system brakes my car of the front car pulls me simply lol ...
    Please make the two things, otherwise believe DTM 2016 is good.

2. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Hrm I still find myself a lot more confident in the 2016's. Specially on corner exit I find I'm a lot less like to have oversteer. Not saying you're wrong but could it be a setting issue with your pedals? Not sure what you mean about the DRS.

3. VitaliR

VitaliR Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    I have already made 10% accelerator pedal in the game and still in the first gear you have a rotating tire, before was not so in DTM 15! DRS system does not go here, it brakes my car-front car pulls away from you do you understand?
    And the times again do not fit, as well as many tracks in DTM 15 here just as 1-2 seconds slower than realistic times ok. You do not need to compare with Aliens times ok, which are always as fast 2.3 seconds per round. You have to focus on normal drivers.

4. Rodent

Rodent Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +323 / 0 / -0
    Alright, perhaps something the tester squad can have a look at. :) Can't have them become lazy and complacent after all. *cracks lazy end-user whip*

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I almost never use first gear, only when it's absolutely neccesary, like a divebomb move into Hockenheim's hairpin.

Stick to 2nd gear and above, and you'll still have decent acceleration without some burning rubber marks behind you.

You could make your first gear a bit longer, I imagine that would help slightly with traction.

• Agree Agree x 2