Endurance Team Challenge 2020 - Cancelled

Discussion in 'Esports' started by Robert Wiesenmüller, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Tuning World Bodensee cancelled - 4h Endurance Team Challenge cancelled!

Unfortunately, the Tuning World Bodensee has been cancelled, due to the Corona virus.
    Therefore, our 4 hour race will also be cancelled.

We are very sorry for this, since we were looking forward to a great event, but unfortunately it is out of our control.
    If you were planning to attend the event, please make sure to cancel your hotel bookings. Hopefully, we messaged you early enough.

Once the world has calmed down again, you can be sure that we will organize another 4h race as a LAN event.
    For now, make sure to join some of our online competitions, and stay true to RaceRoom!

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  2. vicnet11

vicnet11 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    In the 4H race competition. Why can’t I choose the "old" Porsches?

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Porsche only wants the current car to be available.

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
  5. Nikita Shaposhnik

Nikita Shaposhnik New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking for a team, prefer Porsche/Merc (doesn't matter too much), classified as "pro" so can't be in a trophy team, travelling by airplane from Kiev, Ukraine.

6. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Small update to the 4h race rules: Traction Control will also be adjustable at the final event, you can change between the 6 presets.

7. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    Maybe one more info on 4h race: If all your drivers are eligible for trophy, you can enter your team into the trophy, but you do not have to. If you prefer to drive a modern GT3 in the final, you are free to simply not enter the trophy, and drive in the overall classification.

8. Cameron White

Cameron White New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Looking for team, I perform best in the Bentley (it's just the most comfortable for me) I am 5th in Amateur as of the 7th of March. I haven't worked out any details on traveling (I live in Sydney), but I should be able to travel once I'm sure if I am going or not.

Cheers

9. metaDp

metaDp New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    - not finished on the podium of an official RaceRoom Esports race (AVD Masters, ADAC GT Masters, Esports WTCR, CUPRA Simracing Series, Porsche Esports Carrera Cup Scandinavia, LADA eChampionship, RaceRoom Special Events, Porsche Esports Challenge Russia, SUPER RACER, Endurance Team Challenge, 3Motion Challenge, Volkswagen ID.R Challenge) since 1.5.2019

So, by winning a race in division 2 during the Esports WTCR 2019, I'm not elligible in the trophy right?

10. Robert Wiesenmüller

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

Tuning World Bodensee cancelled - 4h Endurance Team Challenge cancelled!

Unfortunately, the Tuning World Bodensee has been cancelled, due to the Corona virus.
    Therefore, our 4 hour race will also be cancelled.

We are very sorry for this, since we were looking forward to a great event, but unfortunately it is out of our control.
    If you were planning to attend the event, please make sure to cancel your hotel bookings. Hopefully, we messaged you early enough.

Once the world has calmed down again, you can be sure that we will organize another 4h race as a LAN event.
    For now, make sure to join some of our online competitions, and stay true to RaceRoom!

11. vicnet11

vicnet11 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Is the same thing for "Ranked Servers"?, because now, you only can choice the new cars. What happened with the others brands?. Please, you can create another class "GT3 old" and give us the posibility to play or at least give us a discount to owners of same brand

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020