Problem Error Code 0 - Bad Gateway

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by chrisnj, Sep 15, 2018.

1. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Hi All,

I have been away from R3E for quite a while as i moved to Dubai in 2017 for work. I have been following the development of the game from the sidelines and am quite impressed... I'd like to get back in the cockpit :)

Anyway, on to my issue...

Issue: Upon Start up the game pops up a message "error code 0" then opens a firefox browser page with "bad gateway"

Last worked: I last played some 6 - 8 months ago before i started getting this error. i figured it would eventually go away so i didn't bother with it. I tried to fix it a few times over the last few months but to no avail.

Things Ive done:
    Spent hours reading other problem reports on line :( no avail.
    Reinstalled multiple times on different drives, checked proxy settings on both firefox and IE11. Updated IE 11. Updated Adobe Flash player for both IE and the system. verified game files through steam. Opened steam as admin and game as admin. Turned off all firewall settings.

I can log in on both FireFox and IE11 to the R3E portal.

I don't see a lot of people having this issue, so i am convinced it is isolated to something on my end :(

System Specs:
    GTX1070 (latest drivers verified), I5 6600k (not overclocking), 2 samsung evo SSD's and one Kingston SSD. 16gb ram. Windows 10 latest update (have tested through 2 separate updates and same issue.)

Internet connection is Ethernet to router. Connecting from Dubai UAE. (no issues with any other online games)

Attached are the launcher logs, no crash dumps are being created from this.

Attached Files:

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
  3. chrisnj

chrisnj Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +78 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Majuh! I had read this post a few weeks ago but didnt catch the bit where Rocafella said he is also in Dubai. Looks like im not alone.

You know the funny part... Raceroom has an events center at the Dubai Autodrome at the kart track here.. I don't know if they are still active or not.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. 1978rocafella

1978rocafella Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    those are very old setups, ancient Race07 or so...don't even think those are online. but nothing has changed for me, i am guessing the server hosts are blocked by DU (du.ae) here and Etisalat, but have 2x other friends who have no issues, in JBR and Jumeirah3. so no clue, unrelated maybe...