Resolved Fanatec ClubSport v2 pedals no longer working...

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ecstreme, May 11, 2017.

1. Ecstreme

Ecstreme New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello. I'm new to PC racing and have recently been introduced to RaceRoom - it's awesome. I purchased the Premium pack last night but for some reason I now cannot get my Fanatec v2 pedals to work. I think i accidentally deleted the user profile so I created another one and remapped all the buttons inc pedals. The pedals show up in the Fanatec drivers, they register when mapping in game, and they register in the gauges in the options. I'm at a loss and would be grateful for any assistance. The pedals are plugged in to the PC via USB and work with pCars and Assetto - I've literally just tried them.

2. Ecstreme

Ecstreme New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What I meant to include was that I was playing the free download from steam fine prior to buying the prem pack. The pedals were working.

3. Ecstreme

Ecstreme New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a fool. It's because I mapped ignition and start to my button box! All is good. As you were people ;)

4. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    I used to have V3's ( and CSL Elites as a backup), also mapped ignition and start to my button box (first IginitionControls and now DSD) no issues wit the pedals though...

5. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    This can hardly be recognised from the distance.;)