Bug Fanatec Competition bug????

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by the__story, Feb 16, 2015.

1. the__story

the__story New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Why the best time are not registered and place updated?
    How many run we have to compete?
    Is there a bug?

2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

We've restarted the leaderboard updater service, please let us know if the times still won't appear.

3. the__story

the__story New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello Hannes
    the time upgrade well when i'm in amateur mode but not when i run in Novice mode.
    There is a bug between the two competition mode. It seems that in Novice mode you must do a better time
    than in amateur mode. This is impossible and so the competition in multiple mode don't work.
    Are we allowed to compete in more than one mode else you must write it because all the competition become false.
    Hope this help.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  4. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    Your best time counts. If it´s in Amateur or Novice or GetReal, it doesn´t matter.
    If you do a better lap in Amateur, this time counts and you Novice lap is gone.
    The same if you have a Amateur time and later you beat your time in GetReal, then you Amateur lap is gone.
    And so on and so on...

5. the__story

the__story New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK i Understand.
    but i think this not a good way to do because different mode are not running the same.
    And if you want to try one mode which may allow you to do a better time you can't reverse and go back in more convenient mode.
    Many players will be disappointed and will not be able to compete in their prefered mode.
    So the competition is not equal for all the players. Sorry to tell you that.

6. Edward[PT]

Edward[PT] New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    hi, its possible to remove or reset the best lap? i have the same problem... i made a better time in get real... and now its hard to go to the novice... ty