Bug G27 not re-centered after race restart.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by somebloke, Jun 3, 2015.

1. somebloke

somebloke New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  2. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    No mine has seemed to be fine. I'll check it out further though.

3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I also have G27 probs, won't centre, pulls to left. I found if I went to advanced controls and fully rotated wheel in both directions it solved it. Hope this helps!

4. Öberg

Öberg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0
    I had this problem yesterday too for the first time with my DFGT, wheel thought that max left turn was the center -.-
    It got resolved for me by exiting R3E and removing and re-inserting the powercable of my DFGT then starting R3E again.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Sector3 know that some Logitech profiler users are having problems but this may well be the profiler software itself, which I presume makes fixing this a bit tricky. Very old and clunky piece of software anyway, about time Logitech updated it, not as though their kit is cheap, my G27 is a great bit of kit just a shame its gonna outlast the software.
    Have tried without software installed but couldn't get it to feel the same although perhaps since the update things may have changed. Have just found using the profile software I get a consistent inter game feel.

For not the first time but what the hell!

Fair shout Sector3, don't think I've ever enjoyed my racing than over the last few days (bugs n all)
    First class!!!
    Now just bring on the content and wheel to wheel action!