Problem Game/Store Account Logging

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by its_surridge_90, Nov 17, 2016.

1. its_surridge_90

its_surridge_90 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Not sure whats happening but when I log into game.raceroom.com or try to play the game I'm logging into someone elses account instead of my own.

I am logging via steam and after entering my steam username and password and then confirming via the steam guard it brings up a different account linked to a different email address.

As a result I am now unable to access any of my purchased content.

It started when I was in-game, I created a custom championship using the WTCC 13 cars, entered the first race, skipped to qualifying to save the championship and backed out to the main menu. After this all my content was missing.

Does anyone have any ideas on what might be causing this issue?

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Sorry to hear that.
    Go to http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/ and open a ticket describing what happened and giving all the relevant details (username, e-mail address). They will fix this asap and get back to you.

3. its_surridge_90

its_surridge_90 Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Christian.

Odd I just logged back into my store account and it logged me back into my account but all of my purchased content was still missing, both on the store and in-game.

4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yea, clearly sth's not going right there...Not sure whether it's connected to the current errors.
    I'd say open that ticket, better safe than sorry, even if your content does show up on its own again.