Bug Graphics in Audi TT

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gerbuho, Jul 8, 2016.

1. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Hello.

I don´t know if this is what you call a bug or something else but there's something wrong with interior side views in the Audi TT. If I get the seat position very close to the dash (not my liking) everything looks normal but if I move the seat back there gradually appear pieces of the seat blocking the view. It even covers the mirror at the distance I use. We're supposed to be moving the seat but it seems like if only "the body" sinks into it, a little weird. Look.

20160708000258_1.jpg 20160708000303_1.jpg 20160708000322_1.jpg 20160708000324_1.jpg

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    True, of course you're only moving the camera around, not the actual virtual seat. :)
    In some cars there's less room than in others, NSU is another car where moving the cam backwards can result in the view "diving" into the driver model.

But I added your report to our bugtracker, maybe they can do sth about it in general.
    Thanks for pointing out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Christian. :)

4. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    This is no Audi TT exclusive. Lots of cars have this "issue" that appears when trying to find the seat position to suit you. You will also notice safety belts, when going back to a point the sim considers to be too far back or down, and this is not correct in all cases.
    It becomes more obvious and disturbing when you use triple screen, since you notice it all the time.
    It sometimes forces me into a seat position that makes it impossible to see enough of the cars dash/gauges/mirror (which I like to rely on).
    Not exactly solving this issue, but it would be very handy to have a pitch control for the cockpit view.

• Agree Agree x 1