GT3 Balance Of Performance (BOP)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jona777, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,

Since there are new physics etc i decided to test the new BOP of the GT3-cars.
    There is the current competition with gt3 on Hockenheim where i am testing different cars.
    Cars have to be run default except the traction control i put on 60% for all cars. Every car got about 20-30min test.
    Firstly it seems obvious looking at the Leaderboard the Merc AMG GT3 is still somewhat fastest. So let's see my findings.
    Sadly havent bought the new Porsche yet so i cant share any findings on it yet but it seems to be competitive.

AMG GT3 - 38,5
    Callaway - 38,8
    Audi R8 - 38,8
    M6 GT3 - 38,8
    GT3R '18 - 39,0
    650S - 39,1
    Z4 GT3 - 39,5

Having tested this range of cars, apart from AMG GT3 which was easily fastest and Z4, Bop seems ok with smallish differences.
    I guess the new Porsche would sit between AMG and Callaway but cant confirm.
    I am also curious how the relatives would be with setting up allowed, but probably the positions wouldnt change much. I'll post some findings in the future.
    So just hoping for some small adjustments. :rolleyes:

If anyone else does some testing, just post below..

Greetings
    Jona

2. anno900

anno900 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    great job. I wish I had your free time ;-) So all within 1 second (even cars that nowadays do not run against each other). Good BOP I would say ;-) . better than in real live at some racing series at some tracks...

3. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I don't think the AMG is the fastest on Hockenheim, I think it's the Porsche. These 2 cars are very close though and it will depend a bit on the track. On some fast tracks with no start-stop sections surely the BMW will be the best. Not sure about Corvette, feels similar to Benz for me. Audi is a small bit behind especially in fast corners, but I still managed 38.2. And the other cars a bit more behind for me. But from what I heard, this will be addressed at some point!