Problem GTX1080 Display Issue

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von cazdad2, 4. August 2016.

1. cazdad2

cazdad2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I recently replaced 2 GTX780s in SLI with a single GTX1080 in my triple 1080 monitor set up that is running a 5890 x 1080 custom resolution. All games besides RRE display properly, but RRE is running an offset from full screen where part of the RRE display goes off screen on the left (as if windows, but its not). CTRL enter doesn't solve and clicking a control requires clicking to the right of the control's image on screen.

Anyone else have this problem? I'm running the latest nvidia drivers on windows 10 (since summer of 2015). Everything was fine prior to the 1080 card.

I can try standard rez, to see if that helps, but the custom rez was to help images stitch together between monitors. Any help appreciated.

2. cazdad2

cazdad2 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Standard rez, 5760 x 1080, solves the issue, but wondering why the rez I had prior to that didn't work with the new card.

3. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    Hello,

Have you tried running RRRE in borderless windowed mode? This might alleviate the issue for you. Just select your desktop resolution in the video settings menu and turn Full Screen to "Off"

4. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Once I upgrade to 1080 in a few weeks will see if I run into same problem, and if so, I will check whether it could be a driver issue.