Problem Headphones Siberia and RRE

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Makaan, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Makaan

Makaan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi all
    I have a problem here: When i start RRE, the audio from my headphones start crakling and disappear after few second in the menu' and then come back for few second, every 5 seconds. I tried to change the output from the game settings (stereo, dolby, 7.1....etc.), reinstalling headphones drivers but nothing happened, and it's quite frustrating because it's unplayable. The solution atm its set audio to 0, but it's kinda sad, the audio in this game is awsome. Is there any solution for this problem?
    Headphones USB 3.0,7.1 (digital), from steelseries.
    Sorry for my english
    Thanks

2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Hmm, I dont know too much about these headphones, but the first thing I would try is to use a different USB port.

Please try this and report back if this works or if you still have the problem. In the meantime, I will try to ask the other testers if they have any ideas.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Makaan

Makaan New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I tried to switch from usb 3.0 to 2.0, waited for windows re-installing headphones drivers, nothing changed, and then back in their 3.0 port. no result. Aniway i read online that's a problem about driver conflict, and probably it's triggered by RRE. It's not a RRE problem, but a steelseries one. Maybe one day they will fix it:(

Tnx for fast reply:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Cheers, thanks for trying a different USB port. If it is a Steelseries driver issue, then Im not sure I can be of much help here... but I will still ask other testers if they have any ideas too, once they are available in the morning.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 1