Is is possible to play without internet connetion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rodster360, Jun 5, 2015.

1. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Thanks @Sonat Ozturk a lot for clearing things up. I always see so many speculations and half-truths, sometimes handled like facts, growing from every corner as long as you (S3S) don't make a valid statement. I can honestly say that I feel a lot better now. :D

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. garytc78

garytc78 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Thanx Sonat! I feel much better too! Now we know for sure that sooner or later the offline single player features will be implemented!

3. Rodster360

Rodster360 New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Thanks to everyone chiming in on this particular issue I have with the game. I also appreciate the Devs explaining why there currently is no offline mode but are looking into it in the future. I just want to make the point that the Dev/Producers are missing out on future purchases from me and possibly others as well. I would love to buy additional tracks/cars/season packs etc thru Steam but not be at the mercy of a server in the event it goes down or even worse it's shutdown permanently. I'm currently using my mobile phone as a hotspot until I get my Internet options sorted out.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the response, Sonat!

I do not expect the prices of content or always online will be removed right away but I hope things will be better eventually for all of us. It is hard to recommend this great game to other people due to these issues.