Problem leader board connection error: Error 246

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TCLF, Jun 16, 2015.

1. TCLF

TCLF New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So when I tried some hotlapping today vs the leaderboard, I got this error. My times aren't registered (including a WR time).

Sorry if I missed something about the leaderboards or anything, but I'm new here.

Thanks in advance.

2. Cristiano de Sá

Cristiano de Sá Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Same here in a Competition, but whitout error code.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  3. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I saw this last night - just kinda ignored it as i was still able to drive

4. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Bump, I get it all the time and I am very lucky when I can get time of my laps.

5. Matej Lakota

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    I would really like somebody to tell me, where is the problem with this 246 error. I made some research and with WTCC 2014 I can set time to leaderboard table only with Thompson˙s Lada and Chilton˙s Cruze. All the other cars (even all the rest of Ladas and Cruzes) give me leader board connection error: Error 246. I tried also DTM 92 and I can set time only with white Mustang and that is it, all the other cars give me error 246.

I hope, this topic is not somehow invisible to devs :)

6. Matej Lakota

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Still no interest from staff group members to even say a word about this problem?

It seems it is track related, because as I˙ve said, I can drive at Norisring only with Chilton˙s Cruze, at Portimao with any Cruze I like, but Zolder gives me 246 error with all Cruzes I want to drive. Please, would anybody just look where the problem is?

7. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    I'm on win 10 now, and often when i go to leaderboard i get a black screen and the game hangs - can still move mouse but game is unresponsive. I can alt-tab out, but thats all.

8. Fanapryde

Fanapryde Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0 / -0
    Email alerts seem to work again, but now I get this Leaderboard error for the first time... !?
    Second place was correctly recorded on the time screen overlay, but after a few laps I managed first place and I got the error message.
    Time screen empty and when I looked at the leaderboard, none of my times were recorded...

9. Gladys Maria

Gladys Maria Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    The Skyline GT3 does not register at Bathhurst on the leaderboard challenge it as been been like this since the patch ,i get the same error number with a could not connect message.