Problem Leaderboard issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Balázs Nagy, Jul 8, 2021.

1. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dear Raceroom Team,

I have a problem, my lap times are not saved on the leaderboard.

I'm participating in the the third round of the CUPRA SimRacing Series season on Nordschleife 24h. Right now I'm also practising in the 4th round on Aragón and it still not work. The leaderboard challenge does not work as well in a Single Player mod.

For weeks now I finished multiple valid laps and I could see my lap time in the game on top of the screen. However when I got back to the garage and then started a new lap I could not see the lap time list on top of the screen, neither can I see my lap time as the Best ghost lap time. Even now my name and my lap times are not on the leaderboard.

I have already reinstalled the game, but it did not help. I also tried to use another network, but the problem still persists.

Please help me with this issue!

Best regards,

Balázs Nagy

Attached Files:

2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Which firewall / antivirus software do you use?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I use Avast software. But, I used it many years this software. I didnt change this.

4. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And that issue is coming from a day to the next day. I raced in Silverstone server 3 in Thursday, and next time I'm participating in the the third round and the problem is appeared in leaderboard.

5. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    Maybe your internet connection is unstable sometimes.

6. Beastux

Beastux Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    I've had the same problem two weeks ago. For 2 or 3 days, no laptime was recorded in the competitions and leaderboards.

7. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My internet i think is stable and we try another internet connection, but the problem still persists. For weeks now this issu still persists. Every day i tired its wrong. Its very annoying. But the online multiplayer ( ranked ) work verywell, just any leaderboard run still wrong.

8. Darth Revan

Darth Revan New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Im having the same problem since the June upgrade

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I understand, but I raced in Silverstone with Cupra Esport before the June upgrade.

10. Balázs Nagy

Balázs Nagy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The problem was solved, thank you for your suggestions. The Avast antivirus caused the problem, it somehow blocked the Leaderboard feature. After I turned it off, the Leaderboard worked again.

If you have this kind of problem, check your antivirus or firewall, maybe you have the same problem.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1