Problem Logitech G27 does not match in-game rotation

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Matiuso, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Matiuso

Matiuso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi !

I've been following this guide to setup the FFB on my G27 (well cannot post any links, it's the one by "DDF Racer" for new FFB on Youtube)
    In particular, I've set the rotation to 900 deg in the Logitech Game Profiler and I've set "Steering Sensitivity" to 50% in the game options.

However the G27 rotation doesn't match the in-game rotation. I tried lowering rotation in the Logitech Game Profiler but it doesn't change anything.
    The G27 rotates more than what I can see in-game. As a consequence, I need to turn the G27 too much in the corners. I tried with Touring Classic, GT3 and DTM : same problem.

2. Mike Kara

Mike Kara Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    match setup in game options
    video > advanced > steering animation

3. olli.iphone

olli.iphone New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi Matiuso,

the same problem every day!!!this is not a setup problem....!!!
    u have 2 options...!!
    1. every car u gonna take u have to look in car setup the steering angle of the car u drive, than go back to g-hub a change standart 900degree, to the steering angle of the car u choice!!
    2. u are going to deinstall g hub and reinstall it!! this fck problem i fight with nearly 1 year!!!

Kara this is a fck logitech problem!! u have thrustmaster...!!! and this is not a vissible problem...!!! u think u are steering 90degree and he doe in real 40degree...and u think hääää whats going on, why didn ti hit the correct apex...but u also can see it in the hub that...youre wheel position doesn t fit with the angle in the Hub!!

4. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
  5. Matiuso

Matiuso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I use the logitech profiler

6. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +397 / 0 / -0
    I see, have no idea how well/if thats supported these days. If there isnt a simpler solution then uninstalling that and downloading the logitech gaming software might be worth a shot

7. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +793 / 0 / -0
    Rotation with hands on ?

Andi

8. Matiuso

Matiuso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes. I set "in-game visual rotation" to 900 deg so visually the rotation is ok but the car does not seem to turn a lot. I need to turn my wheel so much in order to take mid-speed corner.

9. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    If you're driving GT3 cars, you shouldn't be using 900° of rotation in the first place.