Problem logitech g923 xbox version not working right

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by zed, Jan 21, 2021.

1. zed

zed Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    hi again:D
    have another news and find the manual of G-HUB - why they put only there:rage:

new update come for G-HUB ver 2021.6.4851 and new information. the learn more still not working for me and just go to lang page.
    we have new frameware for g923 xbox version of wheel - ver: 139.1.49 - again not much information beside improve FFB for pc game. sadly i'm not a good person to tell how will it feel but will update and try it.
    01.png

i will do the update in this page and hope nothing go wrong.:sweatsmile:

02.png

beside that i finally find the real manual of G-hub
    03.png
    it will go to this page but i think everytime the g-hub update and they add new thing the address will also update.
    https://www.logitech.com/assets/65550/ghub.pdf
    for now its 124 page manual :flushed:

2. zed

zed Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    frameware update report
    instruction for update (until and hope finding better one)
    - restart system before updating and close unnecessary software.
    connect wheel first and check g-hub for anystrange behave ( like G-HUB logo stucking, stuck in setting or etc) and be safe software work right.
    - after going to wheel page go to wheel setting and on that page press update
    - software ask for disconnecting wheel and reconnecting again. do that and don't touch anything else. software detect the wheel nd tart auto updating.
    - the loading bar go forward with LED blinking and starting going to blue until all of them on.
    - after update g-hub auto safe remove and connect the wheel again.
    note: i do make G-hub exe files run as admin to have less logo stuck problem ( didn't face it after that but every time i need to run the ghub manually )

sadly not a good person to report - i-m amateur for this field.
    the only thing i feel is something change for me in recovering understeer and oversteer and easier to do it.