Problem Massive problem with hillclimbs

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Skybird, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    I have forgotten about the hillclimb tracks a bit. Last time I tried them, months ago, they all worked nice, all four stages. No hardware or Windows 7 or driver updates since then (not since last Novembre, to be precise, which was fresh W7 installation).

Short before Porschemania broke out, I tried the Hillclimbs again. On every track, the one direction sees the car positioned closer to the lights, and even after a correct start the start gets called off as a claimed jump start. In the other direction, the cars get positioned at correct distance to the lights, the stage can be driven, and after the driving you get back to pitstop menu. When you then leave the pistop menu for main game menu, the game crashes.

Now that first wave of Porsche fever is over, I went back to it, but it still was the same way like a week ago.

With Lakeview, you have jumpstarts in forward layout, and driving but then CTD in reverse layout.

With Raceroom Hillclimb track, its the other way around: forward layout can be driven, but then goes CTD after the race, reverse layout cannot be started and is always called an early start.

Time of day and car class seem to be no factor.

??? Known problem? Have I missed something? No modding done on RR, only Mr. Belowski'S app added, that is all.

They worked months ago, when I tried them last time. Again, no system changes since then, no driver changes, no windows 7 updates (W7 these days is only a game launcher over here, all other computer stuff is done on scond system with Linux: ALL other stuff).

All other tracks, training as well as racing sessions, single player, seem to work okay and fine as always.

Attached Files:

2. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Same here.

3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
  4. Skybird

Skybird Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +803 / 0 / -0
    So its a known bug and fix in next patch is confirmed. Okay.