Bug Mclaren 650S GT3

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gopher04, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Purchased the Mclaren pack only received 16 out of 17 of the liveries, No.3 clearwater racing is still locked??

It's now unlocked, so I guess solved.

2. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Mine is not totally unlocked! I have all but the last 4 liveries. Any ideas other than RRE growing pains?

3. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I just clicked on rebuy the other liveries and showed up. Go figure! :)

4. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    I have this same issue, can't seem to fix anything. Don't have the last 5 skins in the 650s

5. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    When it happened to me I just clicked on each skin to rebuy. It did not charge me again though. It just said "nothing to buy" at the top. That gave me all of them. Might want to give it a try. Just make sure you don't have vrp's so it can't recharge you. Maybe it will work for you as well.

6. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Just tried buying one and it worked but it took the vrp off. this shit is getting annoying. I had a similar thing with the WTCC 2016 pack where it totally broke my game for a day and i couldn't race single player or multi. Did everything to fix it and nothing worked. Loaded the game the next day and it was fine..

7. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    When I did it I had no vrp. That's why I suggested being careful there. Sorry it didn't work. I'd open a support ticket to get my vrp back if I could. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Connor

Connor Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Yeah ill message them again i guess. I messaged them when i couldn't play with the last update and they replied nearly 2 weeks later lol.

9. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Actually a sign, nothing gets lost.;)

10. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Hope it works out for you. Great car by the way. Maybe somebody here will see the thread from Sector 3