Bug Multiplayer Race Pit Stop Issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Macaquinho, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Already posted this in Sachsenring endurance race thread (Leagues & Communities)

I had a strange bug during the race. In the beginning I unfortunately had a spin and got hit by an other driver (sry for that). As a result of that my engine sign turned red and my transmission was damaged too, but i could still race and it was ok for me. I was a bit slower than usual but was able to catch up and overtake. When my tires were worn-out I went to pit (after 30min of race). For some reason my car was placed in training/qualifying initial posission and suddenly I was put in last place (damages were fixed obviously). The pit menu did not vanish as well. So I immediatly went to the pit again. This time nothing happened and I could do nothing to get out of the pit. So I had to quit the race...

Never experienced that before.o_O

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tobi / Owner98

Tobi / Owner98 Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    A friend had also a problem with the pitting... At the first pitstop, no problem... Then the second pitstop, was bugy... So he selected at the second pitstop ''refueling'' and nothing happend... (Sorry for my bad english... :D )

• Like Like x 1
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1