Multiplayer text visibility

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von John Galus, 12. März 2016.

1. John Galus

John Galus Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Most of the time the top of my screen is looking at the clouds (hood view) so the white text is completely invisible. I often miss chat messages and info about penalties, people joining, etc... It seems like adding a black outline to all text is a simple enough change that adds a lot of usability. Anyone else mildly frustrated by this?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2.411 / 0 / -0
    More than mildly, just like the devs. A new chat system is on their to-do list.

• Like Like x 1
  3. jimortality

jimortality Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    Is there anyway to turn off the Yellow who joins and who leaves text across the top of the screen. It's quite off putting sometimes cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Much much more than mildly, brought this up a couple of times, but its not a priority which is really frustrating cause for me it is an important part of the game. The abilty to have a decent chat with some folks you race with on a regular basis is a none starter and really frustrating.

5. DirtyriceTX

DirtyriceTX Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    The text has been dark yellow since the last update... And you can fit more in each message too.

• Agree Agree x 1