Problem multiple Fanatec wheel rim issues

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ONIEL SLOWLEY, Aug 22, 2021.

1. ONIEL SLOWLEY

ONIEL SLOWLEY New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm having issues using multiple wheel profiles and different Fanatec rims. Depending on which rim I start up the game with I get a disconnected input device error. The only work around seems to be loading the game with no wheel attached to the base and attaching the wheel after the game has started. Does anyone have a better solution? Maybe the developers can rectify this in an update as I know I can't be the only one experiencing this issue.

2. Flybarless

Flybarless Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I have 3 rims with 3 profiles and no problems changing the steering wheels and profiles even in the middle of the game. With CSL DD in CSW 2.5 mode. Maybe create the profiles again?

3. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    I have a DD1 base, the Formla Carbon and WRC rims. I can change them on the fly and I can start with either. I had some issues at first but followed a guide here on the forums (sorry, can't remember wich one) and set up two profiles for them. After that it has worked without an issue.

4. ONIEL SLOWLEY

ONIEL SLOWLEY New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thx for the response fellows. I'll try finding that guide and give it a shot. I'm DD1 with the F1 2021 wheel and the podium Porsche wheel.

5. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Set up one wheel , turn it off , put other wheel on turn it on create a new profile rebind and name new profile

Andi