Problem Need help with controller

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by woogster3, Dec 13, 2016.

1. woogster3

woogster3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, I just purchased a Logitech F310 game pad to play the game. I have setup a profile for it as a gamepad but it recognizes it as a keyboard. Is there anyone that can help me set it up.

Thank you,
    Woogster3

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

so what's the problem exactly, you can't assign the buttons? Have you tried activating the gamepad profile, then going to primary options, double clicking a function you want to assign (steer left f.e.) and then pressing the desired gamepad button/stick?
    If that doesn't work, do you have the Logitech software installed and running? If so I'd recommend to try without that.
    I'm using a Rumblepad 2 without any additional driver and it works as intended.

Also maybe try this to see if the controller is recognized correctly by Windows and maybe re-calibrate it: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/xbox-controller.6797/#post-97605

3. JakkeFin

JakkeFin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +71 / 0 / -0
    Try change switch on back of the controller to another position X=Xinput and D=Directinput

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  4. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Oh, didn't realise this one had that option.
    Then you should put it to use directinput.

5. woogster3

woogster3 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello guys,I was able to get the game to recognize my controller. Now is there anyone that can help me with the settings to control the car. Am having trouble keeping car under control.

Thanks,
    Woogster