Question New UI

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by fedor, Dec 26, 2020.

1. fedor

fedor New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    There is no info on how to access this Why Not ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I spent ages setting up my triples only to realise you can now do it sitting inside the car!
    it’s bloody brilliant and well done!

A quick manual or link to instruction videos would be great for such a major change.
    Besides why wouldn’t you want to shout this from the roof tops and promote these amazing changes?

3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    It is still a work in progress and not entirely stable for some people. Once the devs are completely happy, I am sure, they will get a how-to thread done.

4. MattStone

MattStone Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    You’re off to a good start with it

I had a few error 500 crashes on the first day but now it seems rock solid for me; I assumed it may have been due to the huge load on your servers straight after the update landed

but again your implementation with the triple screen set up is fantastic! No more adjust startup parameters ; load game; load track; test; close track; close game; readjust..............start again loop

I just hopped into an open wheeler, played around with the values until the scenery & track looked perfect and man it’s actually perfect for me now. I now realise what I’ve been missing out on for not bothering with the ultra fine tuning under the old cumbersome system!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I have to say, for me the triple screen/FOV implementation into the UI is a bloody (Sorry Mr S) inspiration. For the first time ever in RR I can sit in every car and see every dash, rear view mirror and both side mirrors. All I can say as I am almost speechless with the difference this has made for me. Could even get my vote as best part of update, well if I hadn't driven the Audi GT2, that is, what a sound, what a drive, what a car!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1