Problem No 1920x1080 resolution possible in the game.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nutzi, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Nutzi

Nutzi New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can in my game graphics not to 16: 9 format 1920x1080 . He sprint from 1600x900 to 2715x1527 60Hz . System Win 10 64-bit graphics card GTX 970 Gainward . Can I as a help ? Please do not complain about the bad English was translated by Translator .

2. Not Lifting Off

Not Lifting Off Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +368 / 0 / -0
    Can you force the res in Nvidia software? Im a lifelong ATI\AMD user so have little knowledge of the N problems, is it set to full screen or windowed, what is your win res, sys specs, i probably shouldnt try to answer answer drunk, lol, and im repeating myself taboot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I have seen this asked a few times in the past and this seems to be a problem with Windows 10. Have not seen this problem on other operating systems.

I agree with @Not Lifting Off though, try going into the video option in-game and change the display from full screen, to windowed. Or if there is a borderless window option, try that.

You can also try changing the refresh rate of your monitor in game from 60 Hz to 59Hz. This seemed to fix this problem for someone in the past.

What Nvidia drivers are you using? Old ones or current ones? You might try updating those if they are old. What about Windows updates? Did you disable those? Perhaps you have some Windows updates to install. This also fixed this issue for some people last summer.

Hmm, actually, I thought of something else you can try. It involves deleting a file that the game will create the next time you launch the game again.

Go to "My Documents/My Games/SimBin/RaceRoom Racing Experience/User Data" and delete the 'graphics options.xml' file.

Seen here: R3E graphics options file.PNG

This will delete all of your graphics settings in game, so you will need to change them all again the next time you launch the game.

I think this might work though.

Please report back if you still need help. Cheers