Bug Nords Tourist

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gopher04, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    I think there is a problem in TT with the Tourist version of the Nords, was using the new wonderful M235i, whilst trying to set a time, as soon as I go under the first bridge I get a cut track, invalid lap, kept trying but it happened everytime, so then I tried ato challenge the only time set on this combo, I didn't get a cut track but it wont put the time on the board, even though it was clean and faster.

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Confirmed by @nate , there is a misplaced cut track detection it seems.
    But it only triggers if you use the inside line after the bridge, so you didn't get a cut warning cause you didn't get too close to that area in that run.

It will be sorted, but for the time being staying on the right side (not touching the inside kerb) should not trigger a warning there.

Thanks for your report.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Regarding to the second problem: if you see the vaild time after crossing the start/finish-line the Time should be recorded... I notice that the Service, to update the Timetable is often down or the refresh-rate is reduced after an Update. I guess that is due to the heavy server-traffic after an update...

• Informative Informative x 2