International One-Off-Event: 1Hr of Suzuka [LMP2 + GTR3] - EVENT PASSED

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by OverTheLine, Apr 29, 2018.

1. OverTheLine

OverTheLine Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

We are going back to our roots with Raceroom this summer! With one off events of LMP2 and GTR3 combinations. The first track to grace us with its presence is Suzuka. Located in Japan, the circuit offers a great combination of slow and fast corners to test your driving ability! Choose your poison and join the fun this summer.

Full Details

Contact Information

Should you have any questions please contact CFEG via our email @ chequeredflagendurance@outlook.com, or contact us via our Discord channel @ https://discord.gg/hgPE2u5 Please ensure that you include your name + team before sending your message.

Sign up: https://www.cfegsignup.com/?league=d20acdd55486f10397f4e76485b2a7ea
    Spotter guide: https://www.cfegsignup.com/uploads/One off Event Suzuka .png

Event Information
    Date - Sunday 27th May 2018
    Event - Suzuka Gp - 60m
    Class - LMP2 + GTR3
    Track - Suzuka GP
    Practice - 1900 BST 30 Minutes
    Qualifying - 19:30BST 30 Minutes
    Race - 20:00BST 60 Minutes

Server Settings
    Difficulty - Get Real
    Number of Players - 36
    Tire Wear - X1
    Fuel Usage - X2
    Visual Damage - Realistic
    Mechanical Damage - On
    Flag Rules - Full
    Cut Rules - Off (Please respect track limits)
    Mandatory Pitstop - Off (Although you will need to pit)
    Allow Players Join In Qualifying - On​

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Nice... I'm not sure if it fits in my schedule, but I'll keep an eye on this event...

3. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    practice server is live - no password currently on it :) so knock yourselves out, just search for "CFEG" and you shall find it

4. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Suzuka is calling! With the first of many One-Off-Event here at CFEG. Drive LMP2 or GTR3 at this challenging Japanese track! Manage traffic and fuel as you battle for overal victory in the LMP2's, or watch the mirrors and go toe to toe in the vast variety of GTR3 cars available. Its takes more than just being fast to win at Multiclass racing. Do you have what it takes? Register today and find out!

[​IMG]

5. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    The event is filling up nicely, so get on the grid while you still can! We would like some more lmp2's if possible, but the GTR3 field is looking very busy :) don't forget to practice on our open server to get those lap times down and we shall see you all soon! don't forget to join discord before the race to be given the password! :)

6. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Ok, seems that it will fit in my calender... ;) So, me and @Arthur Spooner have signed up for GTR3-Class already...
    Looks like a nice field with 28 Cars already signed up... But hey, there are still 8 free Slots, so I hope some will join us...

• Like Like x 1
  7. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    just a few more days until the 1 hour of Suzuka. The grid is almost full with 28 cars registered, but we need more lmp2's! Dont miss out on this event and more to come over the next few months here at CFEG. find full details on the links below

Full Details @ http://www.chequeredflagendurance.com/forum/one-off-events/one-off-event-60m-of-suzuka-raceroom

Register today!
    Sign up: https://www.cfegsignup.com/?league=d20acdd55486f10397f4e76485b2a7ea
    Spotter guide: https://www.cfegsignup.com/uploads/One off Event Suzuka .png

[​IMG]

8. OverTheLine

Ratings:
    +210 / 0 / -0
    Well tonight is the night, dont forget that the server will have a password on it, this can only been found on our Discord channel so please ensure you are on there to get that information. you can find the link to our discord at the bottom of our original post. thanks

9. m.bohlken

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I really enjoyed the race yesterday... well until my unlucky mistake in the very last lap which killed the engine and ended in a DNF...
    Can't wait for the next race... Could be a bit longer - well ok, maybe not if we have temperatures with 28°C like yesterday... :D

Here the Live-Stream that @AlexBlob made and commented... I hope that link is ok?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Agree with @m.bohlken.

After a little "incident" in the second corner I had to catch up again which was kind of entertaining. :) Really had a lot of fun. In the last two laps I came close to catching @rad, but he did a great job in defending his position. I had a look in his livestream and there I saw that his tyres were more or less gone in the end. Still he didn't get the slightest bit nervous, did not over-drive his worn tyres, stayed on his line and defended well and fair. Kudos for that! :)

I also would like to see longer races. I'm a bit of an endurance nut and like races with 3+ hours. Did quite a few 3, 4 and even a 6 hour race with GTR2 back then and always had a lot of fun.

Thanks a lot once more for organizing such events to CFEG! :)