Question Pits and hotfix?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by merlin59, Nov 12, 2015.

1. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    When you say AI fixes for pitlanes, what of the pit issues are fixed? I for instance couldn't run ADAC 2014 or DTM 2014 races at full length with pits because it wouldn't pit in ADAC just drove straight through and DTM didn't realise I had pitted in open window. Therefore I was penalised. Not to mention custom races and pit strategies or the lack of. The last one I can be patient for but the others should be working. Thank for any info and keep up the good work!

2. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    OK can confirm that ADAC 2014 pits were not fixed. Just tried a race and my car drove straight through the pits twice and wouldn't stop. Very frustrating as it was looking like a good race. May try DTM mat not, we'll see! I understand that the custom championship pits require some more thought and coding to get right. However the pits in ADAC 2014 and DTM 2014 were advertised features. They should take a priority in fixing! Just my opinion. I owned DTM 2013 and the only reason I bought DTM 2014 were the pitstops. Enough said!

3. le_poilu

le_poilu Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +278 / 0 / -0
    Just to be sure : do you validate pit action after your pit entry in the pit menu that open at this time?

Do you ask for pit stop with a bind on your wheel/keyboard?

4. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thank for the answer but unfortunately the answer is yes. I validated the pit. I have it assigned to the d-pad on my g27 wheel. I tried going through twice same result. Also I did ask for the pitstop as well. I would like to say I missed something or it was my stupidity. But unfortunately that's not the case this time! :)

5. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Unfortunately just confirmed that the pit issues in DTM 2014 haven't been fixed either. I just ran a wonderful race finishing first. Four seconds ahead of Ekstrom. The game told me as the pit window closed I needed to pit. I already had! I changed from options to prime. The game brought me in and acknowledged the change of tires. Very different from the issues in ADAC where it won't pit at all. Very disappointing I must say. I just wasted a whole afternoon on this!

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    settings /track/quali or no quali/getreal? number of cars etc etc .... that way we can try and duplicate it .....

Andi

7. merlin59

merlin59 Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    My guess is since they have already said it was a known series of bugs, that the developers can already duplicate it. Makes sense to me! I didn't go qualifying, I always go get real difficulty. Full field of cars. Hockenheim was the track and the car was a BMW. But that hasn't seemed to have mattered, since about all I have to do is play the game to duplicate the issue.