Question Premium Pack Experiences

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Anhalter, May 12, 2017.

1. Anhalter

Anhalter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I just bought the Premium Pack, but I can't access the different experiences (like adac masters or wtcc) in the main menu. Am I missing something, or are the experiences not includes in the premium pack?

2. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,509 / 0 / -0
    All the Experiences have been merged together a while ago.

You can now use all the rules, that have previously been "Experience-exclusive", with any cars you like.

No more need to swap between different menus etc.

3. Anhalter

Anhalter New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!
    So I'm guessing the next best thing is to make a custom championship and choose the tracks?

4. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,509 / 0 / -0
    Yes. You can then enable all relevant options for your championship to match real race rules or whatever you prefer.

5. Xellli

Xellli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I find the decision and you properly prune. Why did you decide? I find it a pity

6. Xellli

Xellli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Englisch:
    Is this supposed to be added again? Because I've now bought extra ADAC GT MASTERS pack to drive nicely a championship with the screen graphics, etc. then I see that the Experiences selection window has disappeared and one can only ride self-created championships which I find very sad and it for A backstep and eye wash, then please write all the tests which are at Steam etc. UM because there stands the DTM championships ADAC GT MASTERS ect. ........

Und auf deutsch weil mein Englisch so bescheiden ist: Soll das wieder hinzugefügt werden? Weil ich hab mir jetzt Extra ADAC GT MASTERS Pack gekauft um schön eine Meisterschaft zufahren mit dem Screen Grafiken usw. dann seh ich das die Experiences Auswahl fenster verschwunden ist und man anscheinend nur noch selber erstellte Meisterschaften fahren kann was ich sehr traurig finde und es für ein Rückschritt und Augenwascherei entfinde dann schreibt bitte alle Texte die bei Steam usw. stehen UM weil da steht fahrt die DTM Meisterschaften ADAC GT MASters ect. ........ Will einfach Auswählen können was ich fahren will wie es früher war nicht noch gucken wo ist die DTM 2014 gefahren alle Strecken, Faheranzahl usw. selber raussuchen muss

7. Xellli

Xellli New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Any answers?

8. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    No, it's not going to be added again.