Resolved Problem since update in Vr. Image flickering over normal view.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Zzas, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Zzas

Zzas Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Every now and then flickering appear within the VR view in the game, until at some moments the image "error" stays on. It seems like you see the double image of each lens, in each eye, in addition to the image that should be seen normally.
    Everything happens since the last update of the game, nothing like this has ever happened to me before.
    I thought it could be the Webhud so I uninstalled it, also Crewchief.I also reinstalled the game, but it has not been fixed.
    I attached two videos to this post, one captured from the Steam VR video signal, which only records the signal from one eye, so the faults appear only in the left eye. Also capture the image directly from the desktop, so the image failure is seen in both eyes.
    I have also tried other VR games without any glitches, so I assume it only happens in Raceroom.

It will go through the entire video rapidly appearing and disappearing, but it will be especially noticeable at times:
    0:30; 2:00; 2:37,and specially at 7:30

In this one, through the entire video flickering but specially at the minute:
    4:41

It is very annoying. It prevents me from driving, despite the desire I have to try and enjoy the new force feedback.

Sorry for my English, I hope it is understandable. Thanks for your help.

2. Zzas

Zzas Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    No one?