R32 Group A Altered Spec

Discussion in 'Knowledge Base' started by back to the news, Apr 7, 2020.

1. back to the news

back to the news New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So this is a bit of a niche and not very important issue, but thought I'd post about it anyway (sorry if it's in the wrong area).

I've driven this car for the first time since the physics update and it feels very good compared to what I remember from the old car. The only issue I have with it is the huge lack of power. I know it's to do with BOP with the other in-game Group A classed cars, but I think it would be good to see the car spec'ed to how it was in it's prime with 500-600hp. This game captures this car by far the best of any game at the moment, and I think having a separate car/class with unrestricted Group A spec would make it an exceptionally good experience.

Like I mentioned, it's not an important issue at all but just felt like it could be worth suggesting.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
  3. Alex Hodgkinson

Alex Hodgkinson KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +1,948 / 0 / -0
    @back to the news Great post, nice that you brought it up. The version of the R32 we have in game is based on Group N spec, which is a lot more restrictive than Group A, but does align the pace of the car with the other cars it's up against.

The Group A version is absolutely definitely on our radar to do. It's a legendary machine and it worse so many iconic liveries!

• Wonderful Wonderful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. augustkekule

augustkekule Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Ford Sierra Cosworth RS 500 incoming?

5. Flintenwilly

Flintenwilly Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Its a must have, bc its the last jtcc winner before the dominace of the godzilla. Group A Nissan as a Cup Car would be odd, only maybe when he is BOP with DTM 92, so you can use him in a "early 90s" Touringcarfield.