Problem R3E is very unstable! Please help!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by neonll, Jul 2, 2017.

1. neonll

neonll New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi!
    I've started to play R3E a week or two ago. First 2-3 days it was wonderful.
    After last update (29.06) it is not possible to play this game. At least using VR (HTC VIve).
    There are several problems:
    1. Sometimes it is not possible to run the game: random error messages.
    2. The most frequent problem is application hang. It happens every time after 3-15 minutes. I've tried to disable all services and other programs (like antivirus software), uninstalled all software with overlays. And yesterday it was fine. For 1 day. Today it is not working again. Even when I disable AV and other stuff. Also I've tried to disable any overclock. I even tried to perform clean setup of Windows 10 (+steam, graphic and controller's drivers).
    3. Sometimes after game crashes the game can't recognize my Logitech G27. It is 'active' but it is no input.

So the most annoying problem is #2. HOW it is possible to solve it? The game is really nice and I want to play it (also I've already bought some content for it) but I can't do it.
    My HW is: 7700k, 1080Ti, HTC Vive, G27

BTW, I've created a ticket some days ago and not received any response (including automatic confirmation).
    There are some crash dumps for problem #1 in attachement. It is no dumps for application hangs.

Attached Files: