Race & Championship results have to come

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stonehard, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Stonehard

Stonehard New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hi there.
    We are hosting races, and had lots of plans to do several Championships this winter.
    - But the lack of Race&Championship results have changed that.

It was simply not possible for us to be able to get or show the results and no possibiltiy for people to follow the championships. We had to use a spreadsheet at the end...
    Yes, we tried raceroomresults.net and the other one, and i know there are some more understanding and html's to be done maybee.

- Considering that both we and S3S maybee are in need of more online drivers and people to buy more content - it would be no problem for us to host more exiting championships with great prizes..

So we are waiting to see if this will be bettered for us.
    - Sendt messages to S3S, but no answers. So i have to post it here then.

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    honestly to improve the multiplayer racing , in my honest opinion , that as a sim racer , former admin on a few sites etc ....
    We dont need more leagues
    we have to many so the few serious players that exist cant cover all of the available slots
    so a lot of leagues run half full grids or less
    this is across a lot of sim games
    again my opinion

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Stonehard

Stonehard New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    What? There are maybee 100 players at a great evening. That does not bring S3S & R3E much forward....
    - As from our side, there is a defenitly need of a resultatservice for us to host the races.

People are neither satisfied with so few players, and are actually going to iRacing because of this. Yes, i know. So we have to continue building up the online racing part of this business and to get it grow much much more.

There is actually not possibly to show the resuts at the moment.
    Why are we racing the championships ...??
    The drivers want to collect most possibly points to win, and we want to show these results
    - That should be easy to understand.

And all this is bringing Raceroom forward - with no doubt.
    It is just the willingness for to see it all from the outside.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017