Bug RaceResults with Disconnected players

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by kL1ck, Jun 1, 2017.

1. kL1ck

kL1ck Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    people participated in qualifying and leave , but they are still listed in race results while not even participated in race

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    noticed the same... funny thing in addition - after crossing the finishline the cars of all disconnected players suddenly appears behind me in starting grid and driving over the finishline, too...

3. V8Olli

V8Olli Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Same problem here. Since the last patch, the race logs are completly messed up.:( Players who disconnected during the quali session (and did not come back for the race) were still listed as participants - sometimes even as "finished" with several driven laps. Additionally, drivers who left the server during the race (some experienced a connection loss, others left on purpose) were listed with many more laps than they had actually driven and in some cases also listed as "finished".

I really appreciate that you tried to improve the race logs with the last patch, but sadly, it made the situation much, much worse - especially for league admins like me, who need the logfiles to calculate the current championship standings. :confused:
    Please look into these issues as soon as possible, or alternatively consider a roll-back to the pre-patch condidions.:(

If it helps, I can also upload a faulty race log together with the corresponding replay.

Thanks,

Olli

4. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    This is being looked at

• Like Like x 1