raceroom disconected

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lorenzo.colafrancesco, Jul 30, 2017.

1. lorenzo.colafrancesco

lorenzo.colafrancesco New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi, I have a problem with raceroom when I'm in the race I qualify after a few laps I send away from the server a help thank you

2. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Same issue sometimes in multiplayer, my internet connection it's ok.

3. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I had a similar issue but turned out to be a VPN I was running on another computer on my network. Try disabling all 3rd party apps that use an internet connection (just about all of 'em) and re-enable one by one if the problems resolved, to weedle out the culprit. Amazing how something totally unrelated to the software you are using can cause issues. As an example, I have always had GodeMode enabled on all my computers for years but recently, when trying to set up a Microphone on my Media PC for DSP calibration purposes, I nearly went mad as to why I could not install the drivers, turned out to be GodeMode, binned it and BOOM, all working as should be.

Hope you get it sorted as nothing more frustrating than wanting to race but keep getting bumped, failing that open a helpdesk ticket.

4. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I don't have any 3rd party app that using internet connection, only crewchief app.

5. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    What about apps that start with Windows? This doesn't have to be anything connected with RR, could be hardware drivers, anti-virus, firewall, messaging service, absolutely anything, failing that, next time it happens, save your game log and open a ticket explaining your problem, detailing your hardware and upload the log!

6. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I've only roccat mouse software, soundblaster z software, no antivirus, just only default win 10 windows defender. Nothing else.