Question Returning to ReceRoom help

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by rodalencar, Oct 6, 2017.

1. rodalencar

rodalencar New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello Everyone,

I am returning to ReceRoom after a 3 year abscence. I used to play DTM 2014 and ADAC GT Masters on it. Sorry if my question sounds silly but I canĀ“t find anywere the path to enter on DTM 2014 game and ADAC inside the the new RaceRoom layout... Some one can help me with that....? Thanks guys...

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    It's not that silly as it might be a bit irritating if you haven followed the development from Raceroom since 1,5 years or so...

The former experiences are gone and integrated in the normal game. You can use the content from the experiences in the normal game and create your custom championships or single races based on the rules of those series...

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. rodalencar

rodalencar New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Understood. So if I want to play DTM 2014, chhose the rules and build
    Thanks a lot! So if I understand correctly I will have to choose dtm 2014 rules and build the track schedule according to real schedule or my own, right? What about the cars, once a dtm car is choose the AI will follow? Thanks again!

4. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    yeah, that's correct

If you choose a DTM you'll get a field of DTMs. Last time I tried the 2014 rule set the AI didn't change their tyre type in the first race - it was mandatory to use option and prime in the 2014 rules wasn't it? Might be a bug there...

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    Yepp, thats right... the AI will be selected by the class you have choosen. So if you use DTM14, the AI will use DTM14 - same with GT-Masters 2014 and so on...

6. rodalencar

rodalencar New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks buddy! Helped a lot!

• Like Like x 1
  7. rodalencar

rodalencar New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Thanks guys!

• Like Like x 1