Slowdown not expired.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OPK-Desperado, Jul 6, 2015.

1. OPK-Desperado

OPK-Desperado New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Today I had a multiplayer-race, ADAC 2014 in Oschersleben. First corner after start I missed my breakingpoint, went right to avoid a crash, get in the gravel and got a slowdown.
    The Slodown runs down until 0.1 seconds and didnt expired. I waited for a minute but nothing happened, I cant drive anymore because the slowdown hungs at 0.1 sec all the time.
    Anyone had this bug before?

2. Flavourlicious

Flavourlicious Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +148 / 0 / -0
    Hmm never had that happen before. But in my opinion the penalty's should be changed slightly to take honest mistakes into account (if possible). You should only get a slowdown penalty if you win more then a second or so on your fastest lap, or if you overtake someone and not give the spot back. Now, when I run wide and lose time I still get penalty's on top of that. :p

3. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    No, but maybe you had a connection error right that moment it happened.....but from that race (I 've quit too because was rammed by a guy who didn't had your forsight 1st turn right at start) I know I will wait with online champs until such bugs and others are ironed out and a proper flag system is available.

4. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    More or less it is already like that. The Penalty you get depends on the shortcut you take. As bigger the potential win could be, as longer the Slow-Down. Unfortunatly the Penalty-System doesn't recognize the "style" you take that shortcut. So it doesn't count if you slide, spin or even got pushed in to that shortcut.

5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Cuz that's how we roll, oh yeah. ^^

• Like Like x 1