Question Spectate a (multiplayer)-race

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Raiden, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Raiden

Raiden New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Is there any possibility to spectate a multiplayer RACE?

For example in GTR2 when you can't finish the race, you were still able to see the other drivers when they were racing.

Now here in R3E i found the(Rennmonitor) (race)- monitor for training (see the other drivers on track), but in the race (when your car broke) you are put back to the pit, but no possibility to see the other, pretty awefull boring, no images, no timings, just the menu.

Is there a workaround I didn't found?

Best regards
    Raiden

• Like Like x 2
  2. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    I would like to have this feature in game as well. Specdate other drivers when I retire from race. Or just join server as specdator even during the race has already started. I know there is possibility to join as specdator with changed -run argument via Steam, but have it implemented directly would be nice. Of course without chance to join race.

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  4. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    This is mostly function for broadcasting and you need to do quite a lot of steps to specdate race.
    Raiden means function to be able specdate other players after you retire from race and you dont need to watch Menu until other your friends finish whole race.
    Because if you play alone on some random server, you just disconnect and join some other server, but if you play with friends, you want stay there and wait while watching rest of race. Without restarting whole game and doing 6 steps to enable specdator mode.

5. pixeljetstream

pixeljetstream Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    what is it this week, one guy asking whether he should go on a date or play and another one asking for spec"d"ating all the time as well.

• Funny Funny x 2