Stand-alone USB clutch pedal suggestion?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Michael L, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Michael L

Michael L Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I search around but I couldn't find any. Is there a reasonable USB stand-alone clutch pedal I can add to my sim? I didn't start playing Group 5 manual car (or any manual car with H-shifter) until recently and I like it (with my Fanatec CSL Elite, ECCI pedals and SHH shifter) so I like to add a clutch. I like my ECCI pedals so I don't really want to replace my pedals with a 3-pedal set like Thrustmaster or Fanatec. Any recommendations? Thank you!

2. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    None that I can think of. One option would be to buy a set of second hand g27 pedals and just take one of the pedals out of the case and mount as required. It would depend how DIY you want to get......

3. Michael L

Michael L Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    @ravey1981 thanks. I guess I'll have to do that if I can't find anything else... Or get the Thrustmaster lcm pedal set.

4. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    You can buy a heusinkveld ultimate or pro standalone (its a add on to the two pedals set) clutch Pedal. You also have to buy the Controller for it too because you use your ecci pedals. You need this Controller because you have to plug in this pedal and from the Controller there is a usb output. Then you can use this as your new clutch.

5. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Not sure you can buy the control box though, doesn't it just come with the 2 pedal set.

6. TDIdriving

TDIdriving Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    You have to ask for the Controller per Email if they can send it (and whats the price for this). From here i dont know if they support this ore it is only a add on to their two pedal set. But if you have the Controller you can have your standalone clutch pedal. But i think they will not support this because only the Upgrade pedal is on their site and not the Controller. By the way the ultimates are on sale at the moment..

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  7. Michael L

Michael L Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the info. It looks like their clutch is an add-on to their 2-pedals set, otherwise it's a good price. My ECCI is plugged in to the USB port with a Bodnar adapter.